Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Trying to get back to normal

The Easter weekend has understandably dominated the website during the last few days coming at the end of the an ever changing front page as I featured off island achievements and local fund raising in the week leading to it.

It would be nice to have a rest sometime or at least concentrate on two of the events that I require the most hours for on the website during the year, the London Marathon and the Parish Walk.

So I look at the fixture list and what do I find? Another 14 events in just over 7 weeks!

I do encourage you to use the forum in the first instance to publicise individual performances. I can pick up a few of them to feature but I can't do every one.

In the meantime I have been working on a "cross feature" tonight to try and keep a few different things in the limelight.

I also went back to the Parish Walk website and blog at lunchtime today and I'm just going to revisit that.

No comments: