Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Too much to say

I managed to create a "landing page" on the site this morning before going to work to promote the Salclear Isle of Man Marathon. With so many extra visitors this week it was "now or never".

It wasn't long after I got to work when I learnt that I had written far too much in my marathon report for the newspaper but after lots of emails I learned that 95% of it would be printed after all.
Most of my lunch break was spent back on the press listing as we had lost one or two from the list again.

When I got home tonight I reviewed the Parish Walk entries for my other blog and I was amazed at how the number had risen in the past few days. 975 then but 979 then. Hope to do more on that one tomorrow.

I've been stuck in front of computer tonight but not the one I would have liked. The PC in our holiday apartment was running a little slow for our guests so I have installed my laptop for them whilst I update the desktop. Even with Windows XP 256MB of memory was rather lacking and I hadn't realised how many programs needed updated.

Nor how many emails I still have to attend to. But this PC like the one for the apartment is going off now.

thanks to Kerry Mackey for the photos from the Sara Killey Walk - I aim to publish them tomorrow.

No comments: