Search Murray's blogs

Monday 26 April 2010

Pain continues

I have been continuing to work on the London Marathon results. I had an email from Mark Bridson last night who completed the course. I hadn't known about his participation and I also did a search on the names of all the local clubs and his name had not come up.

I've exchanged a few emails with James Davis on Manx Radio this morning and what a good job he has done. Not only did he read the leading positions out on Mandate but the whole compilation of times is on their website.

I thought I might have stiff legs, or even a hangover (which I haven't) but I didn't expect to be awake with toothache most of the night. Had to go and get some Nurefen as I can hardly expect our resident dentist (Mr Armstrong is just a few doors away) to do anything for me when he is on holiday and not even my dentist.

No comments: