Search Murray's blogs

Monday 5 April 2010

Blogging is back


Last family walk around the Marine Drive on Friday morning.

I couldn't keep up at the weekend. I'm not talking about my feeble attempt to run in the 10km on Friday, or the slightly better run yesterday, but rather the number of things I tried to do on the website which had to be fitted in around other Easter events. The result was that many tasks are half finished.

One such task was the video editing. I managed to get most of the work done on the second MMM film last night and added what I thought was a suitable soundtrack this morning - "Smoke on the Water". Unfortunately after editing the video to fit the audio and uploading it I discovered that it wasn't licensed by YouTube so I have had to chose new music and have my fingers crossed.

My priority this morning is to go for a walk with Marie but I am getting a bit more done here first. I stopped the website on Thursday evening until lunchtime on Friday which at least helped ensure that we got out for a walk on Friday morning along the Marine Drive. I had my cameras of course.

Hopefully the second film will be published in a few minutes.



No comments: