Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 22 April 2010

Still behind

Among the things I remembered I should have done this morning was to check with some of the media to ensure that they had enough information about local athletes in the London Marathon.

I sent my annual email to Tim Glover at Manx Radio but he was away as was the person he told me to contact. I eventually took a call from Dan Walker at 1.30 today and I agreed to be interviewed about the event on the condition it was not about my running but about the event and the people from the Isle of Man.

I also contacted the BBC.

Rather belated, I have just used the last few minutes of my lunch break to link to a few stories that Paul Jackson has covered on his site. Although I have received copies of several of the same events I am really keen that the different websites should support each other and not just repeat the same content, especially Paul's as it is even hosted on the same server.

I've also given the Carraghan Fell Race a quick plug. More about that tonight.

No comments: