Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Millennium Baton

On several occasions I have agreed to help Alan Franklin find information but I have failed to live up to word.

So today, when he contacted me about the above, I vowed to catch up with the things he has asked for starting in reverse order with this first.

But I also vowed (to myself) to catch up with a load of other scanning first and then I had to start tidying up my unsorted old photos to get the ones I needed. I had over 800 in the "athletics old unsorted" and I have got it down to around 600 tonight. Plenty of ideas for some of those that I have seen again.

I have a thumping headache and its now 18 hours since my day started so I am not doing anything more, or answering any more emails, tonight. I will check them tomorrow though for information about the baton ...and runners in the London Marathon.

No comments: