Search Murray's blogs

Monday 5 April 2010

Final video to come


I'm just back at the house after a lovely walk from Maughold towards Ramsey and back.

I got the video of the women's race on Peel Hill edited and uploaded before I went out and I'm about to finish with some of the men's race. I've got a little more time than planned as I had a big cream scone in Gophers in Ramsey so can't go for a run just yet.

The video of the men's race is only of the climb back up from the south side and it misses quite a few of the faster athletes. I have been having some problems with my video camera for a while even though it is less than two years old (it does get hammered in all weathers I suppose) and sometimes it will not start. So I was stuck at the of Peel Hill on Saturday afternoon waiting for it to start. At least the quality of my stills was probably higher when I had both hands free for the SLR.

No comments: