Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 31 October 2010

Walking league

The car park was overflowing and there was still a queue for registration when I arrived at the National Sports Centre at 9.50 this morning, 10 minutes before the race was due to start.

I therefore drove around to the car park alongside the swimming pool, although I noticed that a few people parked on the road outside which won't earn us the best of reputations.

So a record entry (which caused a delayed start) and I uploaded some photos a couple of hours ago.

The video has been delayed a bit though. The video editing software on my PC has been playing up again so I switched to my Laptop. After editing my film I left it to output and upload and it was taking forever because I was trying to output HD quality. A few minutes ago I cancelled and started a new upload in a more condensed format which should be online very shortly.  

No comments: