Search Murray's blogs

Friday 8 October 2010

Camera doubles

Anyone who watched the film of the Western 10 and the Julie Brew memorial walk will have noticed that a) it was a much longer film than normal and that b) Jock Waddington, who the previous week added the End to End Walk title to his Parish walk hatrick, provided a lot of extra film.

When Jock offered me access to his film I was amazed to find that his family was a replica of my own. I've still got in the house and because mine has a fault, I have threatened to give him my one back.

I frequently worry that mine is not going to start working - sometimes it takes several minutes after switching it on to function. I decided to bid for another one this week on Ebay. In fact I tried in duplicate to duplicate my camera. In both cases I lost out in the final minutes of bidding.

No comments: