Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 26 October 2010

A round 500

The Dublin Marathon website was very slow last night but I eventually got hold of Kevin Vondy's result and he finished in exactly 500th position.

His time was 3.04.41 after passing halfway in 1.25.55. Kevin's benchmark is 3 hours so I guess he will be slightly disappointed but most 18 marathons have been within 10 minutes of this time.

Steve Cain passed on the results of Gary and Dawn Yates yesterday lunchtime and David Griffiths has written about them:

http://www.manxathletics.info/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=505

If anyone has not been out yet today and doesn't have to go to work, stay inside! Its a foul day. I had a meander around the prom a little while ago. I'm very stiff after my tumble the other day and so I had to take it easy so I even ran around the puddles. That is a mentality I can't relate to when racing or even training hard.

No comments: