Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 7 October 2010

Slog with blog

I was planning to take Robbie to Ramsey for the Fireman's runs and to take some video and photos when I was there. But Robbie was nowhere to be seen at the time and he came home much too late for us to go. Its been a feature of the past week and one of the reasons why I have not felt like sharing all my thoughts recently.

The reason why I have found the blog a bit of a slog is because I was busy at the weekend with the Western 10 miles coverage and I have been trying to keep up with Steve Partington's media releases ever since - surely the best communication ever from the Commonwealth Games.

It seemed a shame, when I was on the distribution list, not to use the information but I have no chance to expand on it so I thought a complete index of the releases might be a useful contrast to the more detailed and extensive coverage elsewhere.

I am so proud of the Isle of Man and I get the impression that the team has a proper support mechanism. I have, in the past, been a critic of the games culture where it is important for officials to be polite to the other teams by attending each other's parties rather than attending to their own team competitors.

No comments: