Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 12 October 2010

New limits

After the flurry of activity on the website and the blog on Sunday, I slowed up a little yesterday.

I planned to do more than I did last night but after a few things to deal with at home I couldn't find the motivation to do get beyond the latest Commonwealth Games report.

A regular reader of the blog told me recently that he could always tell my mood by what I write here so I wonder what he would have made of my chilling out on a few old film clips on YouTube last night.

This clip from the classic 1935 George Formby Film "No Limit" has got to be worth 7 and a half minutes of anyone's time:



Before I went out this morning I re-arranged the Commonwealth Games feature and added a new poll.

Its only four years until the next Commonwealth Games and I hope there will be a lot to write about the contestants from the Isle of Man. No limits.

3 comments:

Ady Cowin said...

You appear to be in a nice reflective & relaxed mood. Good old film clips then more unique memories with photos etc from Commonwealth Games of yesteryear as well as current events. All angles covered. Interesting, thanks. Mostly happy days Murray?

Murray Lambden said...

I was respecting your anonymity!

Ady Cowin said...

Indeed, & thanks Murray, but I've never been one to hide from being named in public!
I notice that you now moving on into an even more prolific mood; good stuff.