Search Murray's blogs

Friday 1 October 2010

Blogging at its best


Michael George demonstrating the face he pulled when he thought he had accused one of his guests of theft!

Marie and I enjoyed the company of Michael and Irene George at the Christians concert last night. We each knew the other was going but hadn't arranged to join them.

Over one or two beers we chatted and I mentioned that I had signed up as a "follower" to a blog that he writes about life at the Welbeck Hotel. I had to admit that although I had stumbled upon (I think via a Google alert) I hadn't read all of the posts. This was pretty pathetic as there were only 4. I had read 3 but not bothered to read the first one which was actually the best:

http://michaelswelbeckblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/toolbox-takes-holiday.html

Mind you, it was even better when he told me the story and I was under the influence of the best pain killer for a cold - alcohol!

No comments: