Search Murray's blogs

Monday 5 July 2010

Race the sun

I've just been setting up the report feature on the Race the Sun which Mark Eastham sent to me recently. Unfortunately it arrived on the Friday afternoon before the Parish Walk just when I was going into panic mode with my parishwalk.com publication. You will recall that I effectively suspended publication on this site for several days and even now I am only just getting on top of my normal stuff after the Parish.

In fact, even though I closed down the Parish Walk site and blog just before 11 on Friday night I have been continuing to receive an enormous number of emails about the event. I will try to get back to everyone eventually but it might take another week. I am off to my final function of the weekend which is a black tie event so I must loosen my tie on this computer and get ready.

No comments: