Search Murray's blogs

Friday 9 July 2010

More Parish Walk videos

I mentioned that I still have some work to do on my Parish Walk filing.

I've still got a number of emails from people to help improve the database that I have not attended to and a few miscellaneous but interesting emails.

Then there were the videos taken by my brother Mike that I didn't get a chance to edit and publish on race day (they were in a difficult format) but which he has now put on YouTube.

His channel is here:


Rather sadly I am the only subscriber so far!

If you do a search on YouTube you will find lots of new publishers of Parish Walk films in addition to the dozens that I have there. I am not going to try and list them all although I have just seen (I had forgotten) that I had a Playlist. I'll update that sometime.

No comments: