Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 8 July 2010

Alcohol fueled training

We had a great night at the Quo gig last night. Anyone seeing me letting my hair down might have thought that I had enjoyed a few scoops but, because of some difficulties with Robbie, I didn't touch a drop at the Villa. Soon after we got home we were joined, off the Snaefell sailing from Liverpool, by Ben with his girlfriend from France. They have both been studying in Denmark and it was the first time Ben had been home since New Year so I enjoyed a few glasses of wine with him and the clock had struck two by the time I hit the sack. I nevertheless had a great blast around the streets at 7 this morning.

I had a lot of email last night about this blog and I will select some of the funnier comments for sharing with you. Before I start work this morning I am going to try and get an old postcard of Mooragh Park scanned in as a comparison to how the park looks now - there is a run there on Friday night. I inherited a large box of postcards which I had almost forgotten about.

No comments: