Search Murray's blogs

Friday 30 July 2010

Email delays

Before treating myself to a quick whiz through some of the recording of the athletics from last night, I had to work hard through some of emails, particularly those relating to our self catering hotel business - planning for people arriving during the next few weeks, enquiries etc.

It also made me realise how many other emails I have still not replied to.

I've just been into our attic looking for some old programmes from the Manx Games - I was going to publish one of them but I can't find the one I was looking for.

So its a quick fix for the website this morning. I went back to one of the emails with a link to the Race the Sun video which I have embedded on the front page.

I am also intending to embed the European Athletics results page if I get a few minutes after breakfast.

I'm glad that there are no fixtures tonight - the first time for five weeks on a Friday night.

No comments: