Search Murray's blogs

Friday 2 October 2009

More than 2 hours but less than 2 videos

The night before last I said that I would be spending a couple of hours on the website last night.

I was also delighted to see that YouTube had reached an agreement with the Warner Music Group which will allow me to restore some of the videos where the audio had been blocked. It will also allow me a great choice of music for future groups.

So I decided last night to start republishing a few videos. I soon as I started looking through the folder with all my video in I realised what a mess it had become in the past 16 months or so when I last organised it.

So I ending up spending more than the plannned two hours last night but with little to demonstrate where the time went to. There is a lot more to do.

But at least I have more one video with music. I had uploaded three different versions of the Arthur Jones Fell Race and they were all blocked. So here is the first.

No comments: