Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 6 October 2009

A night of email but probably not to you

I had yet another evening of trying to tackle my email mountain. But it was largely work relating to our holiday business, making arrangements for visitors over the next few weeks, thanking recent visitors and dealing with recent enquiries.

I'm afraid that I have lots of other emails from people within the sport that I have not dealt with yet.

I am planning an extra feature for the site this week but juggling my other commitments and to fit it in I need to be sure I have other things under control.

Just time to add the link to the Cross Country page this morning. The information page http://www.iomaa.info/crosscountry.htm should have everything you need to take part in the Manx Gas Country Country League. As has been said before, the site is a great addition to the local scene. It was set up by Cheryl and David Pryke during the summer. David Griffiths has been working hard with the publicity and has been distributing the entry forms.

No comments: