Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Not doing anything new tonight

I've just updated the front page as if it is tomorrow. Earlier in the day I copied Adrian's appeal for marshals from the forum to the front page. It really is essential that the organisers get a lot more help for the Haldane Fisher Syd Quirk Half Marathon.

It would help them a lot too if they don't get jokers trying to enter on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

What part of "NO LATE ENTRIES" do some people not understand?

Compared to years gone by I can't believe that a) I got out of work on time before a short break and b) I haven't got a list of essential emails/website updates to do before I travel to London on the "red eye" tomorrow. So I am going to quit and chill out to "Fleetwood Mac" on my headset.

I will be updating the site at some point over the next couple of days....along with other meaningless stories that only the people reading this can be remotely interested in!

No comments: