Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 27 October 2009

You'll always find my queuing with Richard

I can only remember queuing twice this year (for any significant length of time).

The first time was at the London Marathon. Several of the Manx runners travelled together on the train to Blackheath but it was only Richard Radcliffe and I that were in Pen number 1 on the blue start. So we stayed together for the final hour and half and put the world to rights. The time went quickly.

On Saturday Richard (and his wife Helen) were immediately behind me in the queue for tickets for the Bryan Adams concert. We put the world to rights. the time went quickly.

We didn't get tickets.

I have since consoled myself that I much prefer Fleetwood Mac, who I will be seeing at the Wembley Arena with Marie on Friday evening, but I have still been playing Bryan Adams in the car all week. And you may have noticed that I used on of his tracks for the soundtrack of the race walking video on Sunday.

1 comment:

WEB SHERIFF said...

WEB SHERIFF
Protecting Your Rights on the Internet
Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013
Fax 44-(0)208-323 8080
websheriff@websheriff.com
www.websheriff.com

Hi Murray,

On behalf of Adams Communications, many thanks for plugging Bryan Adams and, if you / your readers would like good quality, non-pirated previews from Bryan's latest album - "11" - then full-length versions of "Tonight We Have The Stars", "I Thought I'd Seen Everything" & "Walk On By" are available for fans and bloggers to stream / host / post / share etc from the Archive section of www.bryanadams.com. Up-to-the-minute news on Bryan's 2009 shows is, of course, available on the official site and on www.myspace.com/bryanadams and an increasing archive of exclusive film footage of Bryan Adams performances is also available for fans and YouTubers on Bryan’s official channel at www.youtube.com/bryanadams ... .. and keep an eye on these official sources for details of further BA news, preview material and on-line promotions.

Thanks again for your plug.

Regards,

WEB SHERIFF