Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 11 October 2009

Back up to speed

I spent a pleasant morning watching the walking and felt so much better for it as I was able to talk to a few of the people to whom I had been meaning to return emails to a few weeks. I took plenty of photos and video footage and had the photos uploaded by 11.45.

I had hoped to get back to the video editing soon after but a succession of phone calls left me short of time to get some other jobs done to which there was a deadline.

After some family time and some Sky+ (mostly at 30 times speed to save time) I got around to the video editing at about 9 tonight.

There is never enough time to get all the jobs done we plan for the weekend but at least my computer is working at a decent speed again after three weeks of pain. Well almost, I made things worse when I tried to reset the router on Friday night (it is knackered but just out of warranty). Luckily I had the old one in the attic but its not ADSL2 compatible. If I only I had not thought "lets not be greedy and grab a free router when I don't need it" I would have had that video uploaded three times faster tonight.

I've not even been near the forum today so it will be tomorrow before I take note of the things that have said today.

Big build up for the cross country this week too. And that interview with Maurice Herriott. Back up to speed.

No comments: