Search Murray's blogs

Monday 19 October 2009

A weekend of half finished tasks

I left work on Friday evening with one of the easiest October weekends that I could remember. Until a couple of years ago (for 7 years) October was the busiest month of the year with September accounting year ends in both my previous jobs and so weekends often involved trips to the office.

But this year I had none of that. I also had my first weekend off from our cotttage cleaning for five weeks (still someone in but staying two weeks). Unlike some of my "younger" days too there was no 12 miles around Baldwin the day before the cross country instead it was a case of resting up.

But everything job I started this weekend seemed to be half finished. Including the cross country.

Thankfully others did their jobs well and there was good weather, a good course, some well prepared athletes, good organisation and plenty of photos from the cross country yesterday. Well done to all involved. I'll continue to add one of more bits to the website today as further photos and information come to hand.

No comments: