Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Website sandwich

My day has centred around eating recently so it is quite appropriate that I filled a website sandwich with an 11 hour day out.

The base  consisted of advertising tonight's meeting (I hope it went well) this morning - and clearing a few more emails.

The top went on just now when I cleared the front page. I've got stacks more emails about Guernsey but I will wait to see what PJ produces on the Manx Harriers site - he was back from Guernsey today. Besides I've got quite a few beers in the fridge that need to be used up before Saturday morning.

As a side plate to my sandwich I read Robbie Lambie's excellent contribution to the Commonwealth Games discussion:

http://www.manxathletics.info/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=408#p1748

No comments: