Search Murray's blogs

Friday 17 September 2010

Promotional emails

I know I am not the only only with this problem, but one of the problems of having so many websites is that I get targeted by people trying to promote their businesses.

Most of them get filtered straight into my junkbox but with some local businesses, and a few that I think may be of interest to website viewers, I hold them wondering whether I should use them in some way.

I recently discovered, via another blog that I write, that you can forward emails directly to the blog and that is what I have just done with a couple of emails that I had been hoarding. Unfortunately it doesn't link the attachments anywhere so I have just done some cutting and pasting.

I am trying to make life easier for myself and also to reduce the number of emails that I keep for a while and then don't do anything with anyway. So from now on I will try and use this feature more fully and in a more timely way as a balance between being rude and spending my spare time helping others to make their living.

Excluding unanswered emails about the Parish Walk and database, which I am holding elsewhere, I have now got my answered emails down to 102, the lowest for several months I think.

No comments: