Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Photos from Monday

I used the video camera to take a few photos of the prize winners on Peel Hill on Monday night but when I took out the SD memory card I could not find them.

I realised why this morning - the settings for still photos are different and they were recorded onto the hard disk of the camera. I'm afraid that they are not very good (that is why I use a "proper" camera for still shots normally) and they were made worse by some marks on the lens after carrying the video up and down the hill but here are some of the them.







The best part of finding the photos is that I found a full set I had taken at the Steve Jacobs Mile in 2009 which I thought I had lost. One of those in particular was special. More on that tomorrow.

No comments: