Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Been for a scan

I bought my current PC two and half years ago and I have only just managed to get my scanner to work with it this week! Originally running Windows Vista, which the scanner didn't like, I upgraded to Windows 7 in the New Year but have continued to connect the scanner to my laptop. I have finally got the drivers to work and planned to start on some Parish walk stuff tonight. "Let's get this pile of old invoices for our holiday business done first" I thought. That was the end of this evening. But I'm making real progress to having a home office which is really tidy and easy to use when the pressure is on. Such as when I go out to the End to End Mountain Bike race soon to take photos and video the day after I come back from a week away. I need to be organised to do that.

No comments: