Search Murray's blogs

Monday 30 August 2010

Guernsey marathon



I was just on my way out yesterday afternoon when I noticed that Rob Elliott had sent me some photos from the Guernsey Marathon.

Most of the them were of Western AC's Ben Scott who he said was going well and had passed two other runners in the short space of time he watched the race after work. The photos above were taken between 21 and 23 miles.

I have spent quite a while hunting for the results last night and this morning but unfortunately the website is the classic where even the day of (and the day after) it is still telling you how to enter and the results link is to 2009.

Perhaps someone will publish Ben's result on the forum.

The final photo on the sequence is of former Manx resident Terry Bates looking a bit delicate between the legs!

No comments: