Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Better late than never


I tend to deal with emails either straightaway or they wait until I have a bit of time. Obviously I prioritise and so something that I have received a few weeks ago might not be as important as something that has just arrived or which is easy to deal with.

Here are the contents of one that arrived in April 2009! Rob Elliott combined a trip from Guernsey to watch the National race walking championships in Shrewsbury with a shopping trip with his wife. He sent me these pictures of Lauren Whelan and Peter Kaneen.

Looking back in the calendar it was Easter Monday that they arrived and having spent the weekend covering four events on the website, and trying to run in two of them, and trying to spend time with visiting members of my family I obviously decided that I wasn't going to deal with it that day...but I am sure I meant to deal with it that year!

Talking of Rob's wife, I have some film that she took of the Guernsey Church to Church Walk a few years ago that I have planned to edit and publish on YouTube for even longer than the email to which I have just referred. I hope I can do it before a large party from the Isle of Man travel down there this September. I hope so.

No comments: