Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 5 November 2011

A long delay


I thoroughly enjoyed my return to the Isle of Man Bank Winter Hill League after a break of 11 years at Glen Helen this afternoon. I was free today because I had completed my long run yesterday during my day off. This left me with more time today which was quite important as we have Ben home with us for the weekend, Apart from one emergency, we hadn't seen him since he resumed his studies in August.

I had persevered with my router for three weeks in the hope that Ben might find a solution but he couldn't. But he took the router to the Manx Telecom shop for an exchange which meant that when I came home I was without an internet connection at all.

My word I missed it. For some things you are aware but for others you just think "I'll just check this or that".

Anyway after a long delay we are back on line and I have published some of Paul Sheard's photos including the one of me above to prove I took part.

It was a lot easy than editing video!

No comments: