Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 29 November 2011

First the Syd Quirk

I had an evening on the Parish Walk website last night mainly on the statistics page. I don't think I ever published the split times (prepared by John Shimmin) last year so they will be there on launch of the site tomorrow evening as will a remixed version of the Braddan video (just about to upload that). Lost more than half an hour's work at one point last night when the web editing software hung and also found some errors in the "most improved" cumulative finishers times from last year which I had to republish.

I also had some feedback about the Syd Quirk statistics. In particular Mo Kelly pointed out that I had mixed up her husband Alan with her cousin Allan. So I will start this morning by redoing these lists. Thanks to Peter Bradley for the video - I also have a link to  some of his photos which I need to add although he had a problem when his lens misted up.

Its good that everyone is finding the site again. 381 visitors on Sunday, 341 yesterday and 10 already since midnight.

No comments: