Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Insulated but wet

After a couple of cold winters we finally took the plunge and had cavity wall insulation fitted last week. We're finishing the job off tomorrow with extra loft insulation which had implications for the website.

Even though I have scanned so many athletic and personal papers over the past couple of years and disposed of these and a lot more beside,  there was still too much stuff in the way so down came loads more boxes, including a few treasures.

So after going beyond the call of duty yesterday to get the website back online, and not really being sure how many people have found it at its temporary name, I thought I would get back to some scanning tonight. I have got masses of Commonwealth Games stuff alone. I've also got the car loaded up for the amenity site tomorrow morning.

And in the spirit of "the website can take second place tonight" we went out for a walk for an hour or so - and chose the one time in the evening when it rained.

I keep checking to see if the www.manxathletics.com domain has been moved yet but it is like watching a pan.

No comments: