Search Murray's blogs

Friday 3 July 2009

Where have the last 11 weeks gone to?


The picture above is of our self catering holiday property on the Old Castletown Road in Port Soderick. It was one of a number that I took the week before the London Marathon. I was going to start a blog to display to our visitors and potential visitors just how much the Manx landscape changes through the seasons.
I was going to take photos every week. I have done so most times but I have not used them for anything. In the short term our properties don't need the extra promotion because they are booked very virtually the whole year. But in the long term it is only the continued promotion that will continue to fill them.
But most of my spare time in the past 11 weeks has been consumed with the website and visiting events to get the content for the website. I've referred to the many other tasks that have suffered during this period and I've only really dealt with time critical emails.
Tonight I have spent more than four hours dealing with outstanding emails and planning the arrivals over the next few months. So the blank screen may not be what you are used to but it will give me the ability to do some more work on the website in the months ahead.
For every successful venture there is planning.
No less so than for the Island Games. The athletes and the organisers are reaping the rewards of the planning so for another few days I commend the David Griffiths Aland Blog here:

No comments: