Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 2 July 2009

Back online

Refreshments for workers and students at Munich airport on Tuesday

With the number of commitments I have in the next couple of weeks, my websites are going to have to take a back seat but at least I have got this far.


I left my hotel at Gatwick just before 5.30 am on Tuesday and after a day in Munich to attend a business meeting got back to the hotel at 11 pm. I couldn't get my laptop to connect through the hotel system so gave up plans to do anything with the site.


I did, however, manage to spend a pleasant hour and a bit with son Ben at Munich Airport. I hadn't seen him since he went back to university on 17 April (he has longer terms that most students seem to these days) and he set off on an Inter-Rail holiday last week. He has been to Paris and Brussels before travelling down to Munich where we agreed to meet up for a short time after my meeting.


I've been almost as short of sleep this week as after the Parish Walk so last night I was asleep almost as quickly as people can send me an email to tell me they can't see the forum.

No comments: