Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 11 July 2009

Laptop locked up

I felt as if my hands had been chopped off last night at 5.30 pm until I got them back at 11.00 am this morning.

We are staying in a hotel in Manchester and I thought it would be best to put my laptop in the room safe before we went out for a meal and onwards to a concert at the MEN Arena. The safe door jammed and so I was unable to access anything in it until a short time ago.

I hate websites that refer to an upcoming event which has already taken place and I was worrying about the references to the Manx athletes taking part in Birmingham "tonight" rather than "last night".

It was just as well that my hands had not really been cut off as I did lots of clapping last night at the concert.

And I wanted to clap again as soon as I saw the Manx performances in Birmingham last night.

No comments: