Search Murray's blogs

Friday 10 July 2009

Scanning takes the time

In December we booked to go to Manchester at 11.55 today. I thought I would be training for the Manx Marathon and so wanted to ensure I had time to get a long run in before the weekend away. I expect I also thought I would fit an hour or so in for the website.

Well, I got up at 5 am this morning and, I've not participated in either of the aforementioned activities and yet I've run out of time. Much of it goes back to spending every spare minute on the Parish Walk website the week before and after the event. I've got a month of newspapers to read and I have cleared all the Manx ones this morning and scanned loads of sporting articles which I will add to my archives.

I'm getting shouted at as i said that we would leave at 10.30.

No comments: