Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 27 October 2011

Extra time scanning

Last night I was taking advantage of a "two for one" offer from Photobox to order a number of personalised calendars that I do every year and my Christmas cards. It always takes a couple of hours to set them all up properly and order them.

I was following the football on Sky at the same time but intended to be away from my computer by 10 pm. But the match in which I was interested in went to extra time so I managed to scan some more newspaper articles during extra time - January to Easter 2002.

I was hoping to do the rest of 2002 tonight but I have spent the whole evening working on a technical problem with my network. Ever since I installed the new Ultima service a couple of weeks ago I have been loosing internet connections - very frustrating, especially if it is Marie's laptop and she blames me!

I think I am on the case now and have logged a support ticket with Netgear (the make of router). If they confirm what I think it is then their router is no good for me.

So the only update you will see from me tonight will be another oldie cutting - from Robbie Lambie this time and it goes back much earlier than 2002.

No comments: