Search Murray's blogs

Wednesday 5 October 2011

After scrap books

I used to keep a lot of the local athletics reports in scrap books but during the 90s I got too far behind to ever hope to stick them all in books. So I photocopied them instead. Later I resorted to putting the cuttings in plastic sleeves until finally I started scanning them.

But it will take me a long time to get all the old articles scanned. Tonight I have scanned a couple of hundred pages from the photocopied file and it has given me loads of information for the website.

I have one cutting for the front page in the morning but here is another that caught my eye.

The first year we took a big party to the Lancashire Cross Country Championships was 1993. But a smaller team went in 1992 with some success.

 

No comments: