Search Murray's blogs

Friday 14 October 2011

Cables and tables

As if I've not had enough of cables this week, I had to spend half of last evening putting things back together at our holiday cottage. We've had a load of work done there in the past couple of weeks but I have let it for two months starting next week (and I am away at the weekend) so it is a race against time to get it ready. The living room carpet is being laid today and a new bed being delivered. There is now a second large LCD TV in the cottage. The twin room may not have such modern technology but it took me over an hour to put the cables that support this lot back together under the table.

So no major changes on the website but a chance to highlight the exciting new trail run from Peel to Douglas a week on Sunday.

And going back to cables. I can just remember the answer to 5 x 11.  

No comments: