Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Arriving a little early

I went to the bus stop opposite the Villa Marina at 7.26 precisely this morning. The timetable displayed in the bus shelter confirmed the  website times - number 1 buses were due to arrive at 7.28 and 7.58.

It was 8.00 before a bus did arrive (presumably the first one was early!) and I have not warmed up yet after 34 minutes standing at the bus stop on the promenade.

I hate wasting time too and I could have stayed at home and done some of the things on the Parish Walk website which I have just done now.

Although you can't see them yet, the links are there to SPORTident's server where the entries open in just over  10 hours - but parishwalk.com will arrive a little early.

But you can't miss it after 11.

No comments: