Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 2 December 2010

We have a living room

All my spare time in the past couple of weeks (and a lot that was not spare) has been taken up with the parishwalk.com website for the past couple of weeks. And when I got to the start line (or was it the finish line) with the publication on Tuesday night I started to feel rough again so its just as well that the weather prevents me from training anyway.

I hadn't shaved for the past couple of weeks and that had to be rectified before I was thrown out of the house but at least I managed to get a couple of hours of relaxation last night, albeit I had the laptop in the living room with me and I was refreshing the Parish Walk entry list.

With three events in the next four days they must all be at the mercy of the weather. I'm going to face it now.

I have added a few more fixtures to the "Fixtures at a Glance" table. As always, let me know in good time if you spot any errors.

PS I have loads of emails again - bear with me.

No comments: