Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 30 December 2010

Blogging dementia

I included a Facebook page and a Twitter feed on the www.parishwalk.com website and whilst trying to keep the content on these up to date, plus two blogs and three websites, I'm loosing touch with what I am posting where!

My main focus this week however has been the feature on John Cannell on the Parish Walk site. I have wanted to do this one for a long time but his career has been so long that there was so much to cover - I am feel I have still left so much blank.

But I needed some time with the family and of course a few indulgences of my own.

I'm planning full coverage of the Supercards St Johns fell race and was thinking of moving away from the river for a change this year. Then Nigel Armstrong told me that he had been through it and just how tough it is going to be and my sadistic side told me I have to be there for the fallers!

No comments: