Search Murray's blogs

Monday 20 December 2010

My very own double decker bus

I got the bus to and from work today and on my return journey from Ballasalla to Douglas found myself with only one other passenger. And she didn't travel as far as me so I had a bus as a taxi until I got off in Groves Road.

My car is still frozen up and, as I was under the weather in more ways than one yesterday, wasn't in a position to do anything about it.

So walking to and from the bus and walking and jogging to another visit that I normally do by car has taken some of the time from my day that I might have spent on the website. I've also "caught up" at last by email to one of my old friends that I have had a number of unanswered emails to for most of this year.

I have a number of small things that I want to do on this site this week but I have been ignoring the other (Parish Walk) website for the past couple of weeks and plan to get back to that soon.

I'm putting aside some time on Christmas Eve to interview one of the event's greats for the featured athlete page - I'm planning to publish it on 28 December.

No comments: