Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 5 December 2010

Half time

In the past and a half I have gone from having the "raw data" to hopefully completing the Peel to Douglas walk database for another year.

A few years ago it would have taken me twice as long, probably typing the results myself, but I extracted the results (compiled by Bridget Kaneen) from the Manx Harriers website (and Paul Jackson sent me a copy of the spreadsheet).

I had the usual fun just getting the formatting converted to the style that suits me but I'm getting better at that.

As always, when you review the results you spot errors that were there in previous years (when you notice that someone's times do not run in sequence) and in some cases that was just caused by a space at the end of the names in one year.

So, the databases are up to date and republished.

And its 7 years since Kevin Walmsley last took part - I was told off this morning for not knowing this off the top my head!

No comments: