Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 9 December 2010

I don't know if Marc Almond did an encore

By the time Marc Almond had finished the "g" of "goodnight" tonight Robbie was out the door and into the Villa Marina to avoid the rush.

I enjoyed the concert more than I expected (Robbie bought a ticket months ago and I had to go with him) and was wondering why the early 80s music had largely passed me by. And then I remembered that I had just started my first full time job (October 1979), I'd bought my first house (June 1980) and averaged a 100 miles of training in 1981.

Tonight had a few challenges for me but it I made up my mind about one or two things that I had been half planning for January. With a lack of training this autumn, I won't be going away two weekends in a row in January like I did this year.

No comments: