Search Murray's blogs

Monday 22 November 2010

Stats from all directions

Following my "stat attack" on the Hill Race series last week, David Griffiths has sent me some interesting statistics on participation levels from the Manx Gas Cross Country which I shall be publishing this evening.

And I have just seen the results from the Up & Running Winter League Walks - 91 finishers in the 10km. Fantastic. I suspect that is a record.

Final statistic for the morning - 10 days until the next event. What should have been the third round of the Ramsey Bakery Firemans runs (it will be the second round because one was cancelled due to bad weather) is a week on Thursday.

Wouldn't it be nice if during the next couple of days a few more people could come forward to marshal at the Empire Garage Peel to Douglas and remove any uncertainty that it will be held this year at an early stage. The board is filling up well.

No comments: