Search Murray's blogs

Sunday 28 November 2010

I didn't expect to be on the PW website tonight

I planned to collect Marie from the airport tonight and had more or less ruled out doing anything on the  Parish Walk website after that time (ok, I might have sneaked to the computer here and there).

But sadly she is stranded in Edinburgh after her weekend away and I'm not sure whether she will get the plane back tomorrow or head for Heysham on the train - LateRooms.com came to our rescue tonight.

So it was back to the website and I think the content is growing all the time.

Great news for Kevin Deakes who has the Google Earth map of the course up and running earlier than planned.

There are some unseen videos from last year taken my by brother Mike but published after I had already closed down for my four and half month break from the Parishwalk.com site.

And there is a further analysis of the split times for the past four years by John Shimmin - also compiled just after my curfew.

In just over 48 hours I will publish the site - depending on what time I get back from the Marc Almond concert.

No comments: