Search Murray's blogs

Thursday 4 February 2010

Up North

I had been in touch with Isle of Man Newspapers Sports Editor John Watterson earlier in the day and he had told me that he would not be running tonight.

So it was a surprise to see him and register, although he was looking pretty relaxed on the first lap (above).

I took Robbie to the fifth round of the Ramsey Fireman's runs and he was again pleased as he has set a personal best each time. He was sixth this time.

I've just published my photos (see link from front page) but I am afraid you'll have to wait for the results to be published on the Northern AC site as I can't remember many of the positions.

It took me longer than normal to upload the photos as I have spent the rest of the evening planning a trip quite a bit further north.

No comments: