Search Murray's blogs

Tuesday 16 February 2010

The dark side

I've just updated the website with a subtle reminder about the need to enter the Easter Athletics Festival by publishing a photo of the sunny side of Peel Hill. So here is one from the dark side.

The problem with bearing your soul on this blog, in an attempt to explain what I will and won't do on the main site, is that when a gap appears people wonder where you have got to. Nobody can plan their spare time all the time and somethings unplanned issues that have to be resolved that keep me away from the blog as well as the main site.

So last night was on the dark side but I managed to get the advert for the coaching weekend on early this morning and the previous morning I was able to publish Barry Moore's photos from the cross country.

I have another first with my training tomorrow with the second 6 am session in the same week. I'm planning to use the few spare minutes of darkness between rising and training by, at worst, replying to a couple of emails but no website updates until tomorrow night.

No comments: