Search Murray's blogs

Saturday 27 February 2010

Snow nearly all gone

We got to Aalborg late this afternoon and we weren't allowed to say how cold it was because Ben kept telling us that it was nothing compared to the way it has been and that most of the snow has gone.

Maybe it has but the picture of me shows that the Danish know what real snow is.

It was really strange being without the internet for a day and half.

The winds blew up yesterday afternoon and when, just after going to bed the contents of our cabin table were thrown across the room, I started to think of our 18 hour ferry journey being like going between Douglas and Heysham and back two and half times without being able to get off. Thankfully after the equivalent of two of those journeys it started to ease off.

A total break from athletics but not from football.

The first thing I did when I got online was to check the football scores. I was going to write about our arrival in this CITY but I changed my mind. Its amazing how many emails I have received about football today. But surely it was no surprise that my team got beaten in a home match when all their players have been playing away from home.

No comments: